The Chinese electronics major today rolled out its new Mi TV E43K under its E series of smart TVs. The smart television comes with a 43-inch display and is going to be offered under the affordable budget segment.
Xiaomi Mi TV E43K specifications
- Xiaomi Mi TV E43K as the name suggests it comes with a full-HD display with 1,920×1,080 pixels of resolution.
- It features a 60Hz refresh rate screen with 78-degree viewing angles.
- The Xiaomi’s smart TV is powered by a dual-core processor clocked at 1.4GHz speed paired with Mali-450 MP2 GPU for graphics.
- It will be offering 1GB of RAM and 8GB of onboard storage.
- In addition to this, there is Wi-Fi connectivity and infrared for connectivity however there is no Bluetooth connectivity.
- That means the Television makes use of the infrared remote control against Bluetooth remote.
- Xiaomi Mi TV E43K runs on the PatchWall operating system based on top of Android TV for an intuitive interface.
- However, it comes preinstalled with several apps along with access to the Mi app store. On the connectivity front, the smart TV comes with two HDMI ports.
- Out of the two, one supports HDMI ARC (High Definition Multimedia Interface Audio Return Channel).
- Additionally, the other options include an AV port, an Ethernet port, and WiFi for connectivity. It also equips two 8W speakers with DTS 2.0.
- The smart TV also comes with two 8W speakers with DTS 2.0 also it runs on Patchwall OS and lacks Bluetooth connectivity.
Xiaomi Mi TV E43K pricing and availability
Xiaomi Mi TV E43K has been introduced in its home market China. It will be available for purchase with a price tag of CNY 1,099 ( Rs 11,700). The company has now put the smart TV on sale in its country via Xiaomiyoupin. It is also expected to arrive in the Indian market however there is no information about the international availability of the product.