Back at CES, MSI announced a range of laptops both for gaming and creative professionals, including the Creator 17. Today, the company announced the Creator 15, a smaller laptop for creators that has similar specs to the bigger model, except the Mini-LED display.
Creator 15 features:
- Eight-core Intel Core i7-10875H,
- Nvidia GeForce graphics all the way up to an RTX 2080 Super Max-Q, though you can go as low as a GTX 1660 Ti.
- There are two RAM slots for up to a maximum of 64GB,
- Two M.2 slots for SSD storage.
- The battery is about as big as what’s allowed to be carried on airplanes at 99.9Whr promising up to 9 hours of battery life, and it charges with a 230W power adapter on the higher-end models, with a 180W adapter for the lower-powered versions.
- Configured with up to a 4K IPS display with 100% Adobe RGB coverage
- And a Delta-E smaller than 2, promising high color accuracy.
- This is what MSI calls a True Pixel display, but it is optional, and you can go with a Full HD touchscreen or a simple Full HD display with no touch. The 4K display has no touchscreen option, either.
Missing from the announcement are the release date and price, but it shouldn’t be too far off. There is already a “Where to Buy” page on MSI’s website, but it’s currently showing no retailers.