- LG G8X ThinQ comes with a 4,000mAh battery with Quick Charge 3.0 support
- The phone was first launched at IFA 2019 this year
- LG Dual Screen has a 360-degree freestop hinge, a 2.1-inch cover display
- The LG Dual Screen has a secondary 2.1-inch cover display that offers essentials like notifications, date, time, battery life
LG has launched the LG G8X ThinQ smartphone in India. The phone was first launched at IFA 2019, and now it has arrived to the Indian market as well. The detachable display connects to the phone via the USB Type-C port, and has a 360-degree free stop hinge that lets you use the phone as a game controller at 120 degrees, a mini-laptop at 140 degrees, flat at 180 degrees, a stand or tent at 270 degrees, or to take a call flipped back on itself at 360 degrees.
LG G8X ThinQ Specifications
- The LG G8X ThinQ runs on Android Pie
- 6.4-inch FHD+ (1080×2340 pixels) Full Vision display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and 403ppi pixel density
- The phone sports an in-display fingerprint sensor
- Small waterdrop-shaped display notch on the front
- The phone is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 855 SoC
- Supported by 6GB of RAM
- Internal storage is at 128GB with the option to expand further using a microSD card (up to 2TB).
- Coming to the cameras, the LG G8X ThinQ features a dual rear camera setup with a 12-megapixel primary camera sensor with f/1.8 aperture along with a 13-megapixel secondary shooter with super wide-angle lens and an f/2.4 aperture.
- LG is bringing a host of software features to power its cameras on the G8X ThinQ.
- AI Action Shot helps speed up the shutter speed up to 1/480s to capture fast-moving objections.
- LG has also added improved video stabilization
- 32-megapixel front-facing camera with f/1.9 aperture
- The camera comes with a Reflected Mode that makes it easier to take portrait shots in low-light conditions
- LG G8X ThinQ comes with a 4,000mAh battery with support for Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- The phone includes two 1.2W speakers and features a 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC, tuned by Meridian Audio that promises exceptional sound quality
- The phone also comes with IP68 water and dust resistance, supports HDR10, and is MIL-STD 810G compliant
- The phone measures 159.3×75.8×8.4mm, and weighs 192 grams
- Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth v5, NFC, USB Type-C, and more. The LG G8X ThinQ supports Google Lens.
- It has an additional 2.1-inch monochromatic display on the cover that offers notifications, time, and battery life
- This Dual Screen connects to the phone via the USB Type-C port, and has a 360 degree freestop hinge
- It also comes in a single Aurora Black colour option, measures 165.96 x 84.63 x 14.99mm, and weighs 134 grams.
LG G8X ThinQ price in India LG G8X ThinQ with the LG Dual Screen is priced in India at Rs. 49,999. The device will be available across retail outlets starting December 21. The phone will go on sale in a single Aurora Black colour option. To recall, the smartphone was launched at IFA 2019 back in September.