Huawei is heavily invested in smartphone sector and also they have been targeting the Indian market after clashes with USA. Huawei recently confirmed that its next flagship phone, the Huawei P40 Pro will launch in March next year at a launch event in Paris.
It was previously rumored to show off the P40 Pro at MWC 2020 but it’s only expected to launch the Mate Xs foldable (slightly upgraded over existing Huawei Mate X) in February.
According to 91Mobiles and reliable tipster @OnLeaks, we have got our first look at the new “never seen” design of the Huawei P40 Pro.
- The device is expected to feature a curved OLED display up-front (with a 120Hz refresh rate) and no, it’s not a waterfall screen like the Mate 30 Pro.
- Huawei will bake a quad-curved display on its upcoming flagship.
- You can see below one of the edges of the display, which is expected to be curved on all four sides.
- On the other hand, Huawei P40 will arrive with a flat display that measures 6.1- or 6.2-inches on the front but the same glass build and huge camera bump on the rear.
- As for hardware specifications, both the P40 and P40 Pro will be powered by the Kirin 990 SoC with an integrated 5G modem onboard.
- The latter is rumored to sport a huge 5000mAh battery with 65W charging support, as per recent leaks.