Apple has finally launched AirPods pro on November 13 in India at the price of Rs 24,900. The new wireless earbuds with noise cancellation will be sold via Apple Authorised Resellers.
- The price for the AirPods with the normal charging case : Rs 14,900
- While the wireless charging case will cost you Rs 4,900 more.
- The standalone wireless charging case cost Rs 7,500.
- The new AirPods Pro comes with a lightweight, in-ear design.
- To have it paired with all the devices that are signed in with a user’s iCloud ID, they only need to open the charging case and tap on it.
- Each earbud has a soft and flexible silicone ear tip which comes in three different sizes to fit each individual ear’s contours.
- Therefore, users are guaranteed to have a comfortable fit as well as a superior seal for immersive sound.
- Apple AirPods Pro is also water and sweat-resistant.
- The pair of wireless earbuds’ Active Noise Cancellation provides users with uniquely noise-canceling experience.
- The first outward-facing microphone detects external sound for environmental noise analysis while a second microphone is inward-facing toward the ear.
- The remaining noise that that microphone detects will be canceled.
- With Adaptive EQ automatically tuning the music’s low and mid-frequencies to fit each individual, users are provided with superior sound quality.
- Transparency mode, users can simultaneously listen to their music while still being able to hear the noises from the surrounding environment.
- To switch between Transparency mode and Active Noise Cancellation is simple, using an innovative force sensor.
- The battery life of the AirPods Pro is similar to that of the AirPods with listening time lasting for five hours.
- The wireless charging case’s additional charges deliver more than 18 hrs of talk time and 24 hrs of listening time.