Vivo has launched its latest budget phone Vivo Y11 in the Indian market for an exciting price of Rs. 8990. It will be available from online and offline stores both.
Vivo Y11 features a 6.35-inch (1544×720 pixels) HD+ display with a waterdrop notch for the selfie camera. It packs Octa-Core Snapdragon 439 processor with Adreno 505 GPU. The phone also has 3 GB RAM and 32 GB storage with an option to expand storage via microSD card.
It features a dual camera with 13 megapixels primary camera and 2 megapixels secondary camera. The phone also has an 8 megapixels selfie camera.
The fingerprint sensor is located on the back panel. It also has Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, and Magnetometer sensors. Connectivity options include Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS, and micro USB.
The phone packs a large 5000 mAh battery.
It comes in Mineral Blue and Agate Red colors. Dimensions measure 159.43 × 76.77 × 8.92mm and it weighs 190.5g.
Vivo Y11 Specifications in detail:
- 6.35-inch (1544×720 pixels) HD+ display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 439 Soc
- Adreno 505 GPU
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB storage; expandable with microSD
- Funtouch OS 9.1 based on Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 13MP primary camera + 2MP secondary camera
- 8MP selfie camera with f/1.8 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS, microUSB, OTG
- 5000mAh Battery
- Dimensions: 159.43 × 76.77 × 8.92mm
- Weight: 190.5g