Samsung is one of the prominent smartphone provider in the industry but in competition with Xiaomi, Realme and Vivo they had somewhat lost the track. But with Samsung’s Galaxy A-series and M series has greatly helped the company reinstate its position in the budget segment.
The Galaxy A50 is one of Samsung’s best-selling phones since launch.
After renders for the Galaxy A51 surfaced earlier this month, we are now being greeted with renders for another Galaxy A-series device — Galaxy A71.
It will most likely be a successor to the Galaxy A70s that launched a couple of months ago.
The biggest change that you would have noticed is the punch-hole display. Yes, it does seem like Samsung wants to phase out the notch.
Rumored Samsung Galaxy A71 Features:
- Galaxy A71 will be powered by a Snapdragon chipset or the recently announced Exynos 980 5G chipset.
- Expected 6.7-inch Full-HD+ Super AMOLED display
- 8GB RAM with up to 128GB onboard storage.
- It will be equipped with a 4,500mAh battery
- Run Android 10-based OneUI 2 out-of-the-box.
- Turning our attention to the rear panel, Samsung could join the quad-camera party with the Galaxy A71 later this year.
- It is expected to feature a 64MP primary camera, paired with an ultra-wide, telephoto and time-of-flight (ToF) sensor.
- The punch-hole selfie camera is said to be the same as Galaxy Note 10.
- The bezels can’t be judged based on its renders but there’s a tiny chin and an in-display fingerprint scanner onboard as well.
Though there’s a lot of speculation around the Galaxy A71, there’s no confirmation about the hardware or features from Samsung yet. We suggest you take the information with a grain of salt. This could also be the first mid-range 5G phone in the company’s arsenal, so stay tuned for more information.