Realme X50 Pro Player Edition with 5G connectivity has been launched in the market. The smartphone is the toned-down variant of Realme X50 Pro 5G that was introduced earlier this year. The newly launched smartphone comes with a display that supports a 90Hz refresh rate along with a quad rear camera set up and is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC paired with a Tactile Engine and 4D game vibration sense 2.0 for the better gaming experience.
Realme X50 Pro Player Edition pricing and availability
Realme X50 Pro Player Edition made its debut in the market in multiple configurations.
- The 6GB variant has been priced at CNY 2,699 that translates to Rs 28,700
- The 8GB RAM variant is priced at CNY 2,999 that translates to Rs 32,000
- Whereas the 12GB option will be available at CNY 3,299 that translates to Rs 35,100.
It will be offered in two color options, Lightspeed Silver and Phantom Black. The device is now up for pre-orders in China and will go on sale starting June 1. The smartphone is expected to launch in India also however the global launch details are yet to be revealed by the company.
Realme X50 Pro Player Edition specifications
- Realme X50 Pro Player Edition runs on Realme UI based on top of Android 10.
- A 6.44-inch full-HD+ Super AMOLED display with 1080×2400 pixels of resolution and a 20:9 aspect ratio.
- The mobile phone 90Hz refresh rate hole punch design display.
- The phone is powered by a Snapdragon 865 processor paired with Adreno 650 GPU, Tactile Engine, and 4D game vibration sense 2.0 as well as a Vapour Chamber for thermal management. Multiple options are available with 12GB of LPDDR5 RAM and 128GB of non-expandable UFS 3.1 storage.
- Realme X50 Pro Player Edition comes with a quad rear camera set up that includes a 48-megapixel primary Sony IMX586 sensor with an f/1.8 aperture.
- Further assisted by an 8-megapixel ultra-wide-angle lens with an f/2.3 aperture and field-of-view (FoV) of 119 degrees, a 2-megapixel depth sensor with an f/2.4 aperture and a 2-megapixel macro lens with an f/2.4 aperture.
- On the front, there is a dual selfie camera with a 16-megapixel primary Sony IMX 471 sensor with an f/2.5 aperture and a 2-megapixel depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture.
- In terms of connectivity, there is 4G LTE, 5G (SA and NSA), Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth v5.1, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, and a USB Type-C port.
- The sensors include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, gyroscope, magnetometer, a proximity sensor along with an in-display fingerprint sensor.