The Samsung Galaxy M30s is quite packed with specifications for the price it comes at.
- Galaxy M30s is made of plastic and on the top of the smartphone, you’ll see a vivid and bright AMOLED screen with Gorilla Glass 3.
- The triple camera setup with a 48MP primary camera, a 5MP ultra-wide camera, and a 5MP depth sensor as well.
- Each Galaxy M30s houses an Exynos 9611 processor under the hood
- You can choose to opt for up to 6GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage.
- With a massive 6000mAh battery, the battery life can live up to nearly 48 hours.
- Many reviewers have praised Galaxy M30s as the best phone under 12000.
Price: Around Rs. 12,000++
The Redmi Note 8 sits firmly in the list of best under 12000, and this smartphone looks much more premium than the price tag thanks to a shiny finish with Gorilla Glass 5 on both sides of the device. Of course, feel free to get a higher variant of Redmi Note 8 with more RAM and storage if you find it that awesome.
- The Redmi Note 8 runs on Snapdragon 665 processor, which allows you to experience basic tasks without any hassle.
- The device features a 6.3-inch IPS LCD screen
- 2MP depth sensor and three cameras, including a 48MP primary camera along with an 8MP ultra-wide lens and a 2MP macro lens.
- The smartphone comes with a 4000mAh battery and 18W fast charging support.
- Shiny finish with Gorilla Glass 5 on both sides of the device
Price: Around Rs. 11,990
Another name in the list of the best phones under 12000 is Realme 5S. As compared to its sibling Realme 5, you can hardly differentiate between them except for the rear camera stack.
- Realme 5S also offers a Snapdragon 665 processor, which is good enough to process daily tasks such as gaming and browsing the Web.
- What’s more, you’ll get a quad-camera setup with the same specifications: a 48MP primary camera, an 8MP ultra-wide camera, a 2MP macro camera, and a 2MP depth sensor.
- It’s worth considering that a new Realme 5S with 6GB of RAM and 128GB of storage will likely be the best phone in India under 12000 rupees.
Price: Around Rs. 9,999
The Vivo U20 is also considered a good deal when it comes to the best mobile in India under 12000.
- This 6.53-inch smartphone brings you good brightness and FHD+ resolution when looking at the IPS LCD panel.
- For those who are game enthusiasts, the Snapdragon 675 chipset appears to beef up gaming performance and satisfy your needs.
- Choosing the 4GB RAM variant or 6GB RAM variant – it’s up to you.
- In terms of optics, Vivo U20 only comes equipped with a triple camera setup rather than a quad-camera stack like Redmi Note 8 and Realme 5S.
- The phone rocks a 5000mAh battery with support for 18W fast charging.
Price: Around Rs. 12,000
As part of Motorola’s G-series lineup, the Moto G8 Plus did cost under 12000 rupees at the launch time.
- The smartphone’s display is 6.3 inches in size and supports FHD+ resolution.
- Moto G8 Plus houses a Snapdragon 665 chipset
- 4GB of RAM, and 64GB of storage under the hood, enabling you to dive into decent performance when having regular usage.
- Besides a 48MP primary camera, it’s also crafted with another 5MP depth sensor and a 16MP ultra-wide sensor on the back.
Price: Around Rs. 12,000
- The Redmi Y3 mainly focuses on selfie photography as it owns a powerful front camera with 32MP – literally, in both natural light and low-light conditions, you’ll be able to capture sharp selfies owing to the useful night mode on the phone.
- The Redmi Y3 is powered by a Snapdragon 632 chipset
- 4000mAh battery.
- You can choose to avail 32GB or 64GB internal storage based on your needs, not to mention 3GB of RAM.
- The Redmi Y3 is the best phone under 12000 rupees with the most dedicated selfie capabilities.
Price: Around Rs 12,000