Disney+ has only been launched in the United States and Canada. However, if you are craving to watch the much-hyped Disney+ originals then here’s how you can use Disney+ in India:
Steps to Install and Use Disney+ Outside US
- You then need to install the Disney+ app using APKPure.
- Head over to APKPure.com and download the APKPure APK on your Android device.
- Don’t open the Disney+ app until prompted. Now, head to the Google Play Store and download the 22.214.171.124 app (Free, in-app purchase starts at only Rs. 69), Cloudflare’s popular DNS service.
- Power up 126.96.36.199 and hit the massive toggle button at the center to enable the DNS service. We suggest you use the service with WARP for faster connectivity speeds.
- The moment you’ve all been waiting for is finally here. Open the Disney+ app and it should show you the “Start Free Trial” button at the bottom. Hit that button right away to kick-start the sign-up process.
- Once you’ve signed up and subscribed to Disney+ using the credit/debit card via the Google Play prompt that shows up. That’s all. You are in and can now enjoy Disney+ original TV shows.
Note: Don’t disconnect the 188.8.131.52 app while using Disney+ on an Android smartphone.