Downloading and keeping the movies offline is very essential feature in countries like India as broadband internet usually don’t give the required speed or sometime is doesn’t work or you want to travel somewhere and watch during the your journey.
Fortunately, the process to save movies to your iPad, iPhone, or Mac is easy.
How to Download Content
The instruction down below is for iOS devices.
- Open the Apple TV app
- Find Apple TV+.
- Choose the shows or movies you want to download to watch offline.
- Find the icon that shapes like a cloud next to each episode of the show.
- Tap on it to download the ones you want to watch locally.
- If it is a movie, the icon will be next to the title.
- The content is now downloading.
- You can find it in the Library section of the Apple TV app.
- There is no limit on the times you get to watch the content. Users can play the movies anytime they want.
How to Delete When you finish watching something and do not want to keep it, delete the content. In the Apple TV app, head to the Library section again and choose the ones you want to remove. Next, tap on “Delete.”